Sunday, May 12, 2013

Left in the lurch

Hello people!
I am really appalled at the lack of support from Carlotta, Ellie and my fridge-opener.
Instead of supporting me and save me, they have delivered me to Carlotta's fridge-opener and the trimming knife. And I've done everything to prevent this circumstance.
For about two weeks, the fridge-opner have
blasphemed on my hair, when we took a walk. They probably thought that I was not listening their conversations. But even if I'm maybe a little dawdler, my ears work perfectly. So I naturally thought I would be first in safety, because the fridge-opener talked about the holidays and before there is no time because Ellie is on show. Because of show the little traitor threw all dates overboard with its season and delivered me the trim knife. This I will remember. When I finally pulled over, that the vegetables and the fridge-opener didn't go to show, of course I have all pulled out the stops to prevent my hair appointment. At the last walk before my appointment I have thrown myself into my favorite perfume and everything neatly distributed in my coat. When I stalked out of the tall grass, the fridge-openers eyes are fell out. Unfortunately, my joy was short lived. You have done it anyway, as you can see in the photo.



PS: Suggestions for the prevention of hairdressing appointments can you send to my email address.