Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Westie Meeting in Stendal

Hello you!
I think that Maya and Carlotta are a bit angry with me. Eventually I went without them to Stendal and met Sheila, Giacomo and Toni there. 
I also met Frieda and Merry. 
But we had only little time to play with each other, but I will not tell it Maya and Carlotta. 
The main reason why I went with Carlotta's fridge-opener and my fridge-opener to Stendal, were the shows of the OG Stendal and the OG Artland. Finally, I must Carlotta's fridge-opener diligently instruct, so that she will be a good handler. My results also suggest that my training and work instructions to Carlotta slowly bearing fruit. 
On Saturday I got a Exc. 3 and many treats and on Sunday there were besides many treats Exc. 2 Res.  JCAC and Res. JVDH. 
Congratulations to Sheila, who has brought her  KfT-Veteran Champion in the bag, of course, of the two bed rolls Maya and Carlotta.
PS: Thank you to Claudia and Petra for your help, the many tips and the nice weekend!  
Hopefully  Carlotta's fridge-opener doesn't forget one.