Monday, July 15, 2013

Shoving not apply!

Hello people!
Actually, the vegetable would jostle today again to the fore, but that does not apply.
Finally, this is also our website and we need to urgently inform you about the mistreatment by the fridge-opener.
If you ask them, they are claiming, that we are hypersensitive and little whiner, but that's not true! Carlotta's fridge-opener has pulled the wool over our ears and Maya's fridge-opener has prevented us from escaping.
We have every reason to complain us loudly here and we are looking also for the address of the nearest police station for dogs concerns.
So vegetable, now you can tell and a photo of our new hairstyle Send follow as soon as possible.
Thanks to the two whiners that they generously let me have the keys.
I can not understand why the two make for a bit of trimming such a theater. On Saturday I was on show and got my hairstyling. And I sat like an angel on the grooming table. Well, almost like an angel I do not want to exaggerate. The judge Mrs. Rigney gave me and my look a Exc 3. So I must have really well done my thing.
THE PICTURES FOLLOW BECAUSE CARLOTTA'S FRIDGE-OPENER  IS PROFESSIONAL VERY INVOLVED.