Thursday, September 11, 2014

I would like to be ...

THE NUMBER ONE! I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE NUMBER ONE !!!! I WOULD ...
Shut up and wait until we pass the word to you.

Hi people!
Our little one dreams again. After we have updated her parts of the website.
So under "Ellie" now you  find information about the chick, her pedigree, her show results
and copies of her titles.
The breeding section is now complete. The fridge-opener publish their breeding aims.  
Also the page with the links we have updated and on the startsite is finally a picture of us with Ellie.  
Unfortunately we don't updated the English part of our website. But we will do it as soon as possible.
So social networks are already great, but our website suffers under them.  
Now we give the word to our chick Ellie

You have tell them everything, but next time I would also like to have a say again, please !!!!!!
But I still have a photo collage of me. I want it to show you.