Monday, October 6, 2014

Visiting Finja and the countdown is on ....

Hi peoples!
I get the computer to tell you.
Slowly runs the countdown, so the fridge-opener are already busy in planning, crafting, order and so on.
I take care of my puppy and I am happy when my belly is admired by all. Meanwhile, my food was changed and I can tell you that being pregnant is great. Oh and I had to visit the hairdresser, so  that you can recognize me after the birth.
The first gifts are also already arrived. The fridge-opener absolutely loved it.

On Saturday Maya, Carlotta and I visited our friend Finja. Finja is a Havanese bitch, who lives with friends since the end of July. She is full of nice and happy when we come to visit her. We spent a great afternoon in her garden and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Maya was even allowed to play with Finja's ball. But see for yourself:
                                See you soon