Sunday, July 5, 2015

Coolers, cooling blankets and Karlsson's grand entrance

Hi people!
First we would like to thank the inventors of ice packs and cooling blankets, that made the day for us yesterday bearable!
Yesterday mum, my sister and I were on the  show of the OG Regensburger Land. Mia Lotta just told me on Friday night, as you have to behave at a real show. I acted as if I am grateful for her help. But I'm not stupid, that little stand and walk I would have done it without explanation.
My breeder-mums were with my fridge-opener and me completely satisfied. Kathrin handeld me herself. I got a VP2 and that in the evening Mia Lotta could not annoy me, she also received a VP2. I'm really grateful to the judge, thus the little was nt able to wear her nose high. In addition, we got both a toy. Mum received a Exc 3.
After our shows we were able to immediately bathe in the nearby stream.

It was a beautiful day and today I was allowed to remain sooooo long with Mia and Lotta play with her.
(Thank you for the photos, Kathrin!)
See you soon
Karlsson
PS: Many thanks to Kathrin who collected with Karlsson yesterday her first show experience. We are proud of you.