Monday, June 22, 2015

My children and me on tour

Hello people!
On June 13th I was with my children Emil and Mia Lotta in Mladá Boleslav.
While my children should get to know the exhibition life even better, all hoped that I get my last CAC for the Czech Champion.
The sun beat down from the sky, but we had chilled blankets and plenty of water there and so it was pleasant for us dogs in the tent.
Emil and Mia Lotta behaved as small show professionals, while they waiting for their performances. Well, the learning theorists Bandura (observational learning, imitation learning, ...) recognized that there can not go wrong with me as a model.
Finally, I sit obediently in the box and wait relaxed and laid back on my appearance.
The judge liked my two little ones both and gave them a VP1 with great reports.
After Emil and Mia Lotta had finished, I was able to got a Exc1 CAC in the ring and have fulfilled the conditions for Czech Champion.