Monday, June 1, 2015

We know...

... how to please visit. That's why we have specially flown in our house hug-er for the visit of my little sister and the aunts.
On Monday my big brother Laurin and I showed my little sister Mia Lotta and its annex our home. The little girl is raging with me through the garden and the living room. We had so much fun.
Since Laurin and I always eat good, we had of course really great weather.
Unfortunately, the fridge-opener chatted and now knows the little my nickname and my biggest secret. Why can not they shut their mouths. It does not have any know that I'll sometimes called Uli, because I was a prisoner like Uli Hoeneß. Thankfully those days are over now and I also have educated my fridge-opener. Anyway I never understood, why they thought, that the stairs are too dangerous for me.
I think the breeder-mums and Mia Lotta found the story quite funny. Thank goodness I don't have the stupid nickname now. Nobody want to have this name: Uli.
From my upbringing arts Mia Lotta was thrilled, because as good as I she doesn't have her fridge-opener under control.
Here are photos of our meeting:

See you soon
Nilsson

PS: Oh, the younger breeder-mum can remain in the future at home, because we want to keep our fur! So please remember next time that you do not pack her, Mia Lotta.

PPS: Thanks to Andrea and Ralf for the great day.