Sunday, June 7, 2015

I AM A...

REAL WEST HIGHLAND WHITE TERRIER GIRL !!!!
I find it completely unfair, that Emil and Nilsson and Karlsson put me without any problems at the back.
If you want to see me continue, then you have to kiss my paws and cross my doorstep lying on the backs.
Otherwise, I let only your fridge-opener in my apartment. Because of Royal Highness must kisses to the paws  and bow to her.
Gifts should also bring to her. So you wrote that behind your ears!

Fortunately Karlsson's Kathrin thought to bring me a gift, that has me at least somewhat mollified. Because my brother has not a good behaviour. He has not kissed my feet and has not bowed.
But I have taken revenge on him !!!
Karlsson asked me on Friday to hide the trim stuff. But the favor I did not do, because I knew already that he will show me again, who is the stronger.
So he had to go back to the table and has sooooo much fur lost. This is a punishment, for that I have to be so much on the back.
So if you can keep a secret for you, then I will tell you, that I am really glad, when my brothers come. But the three do not know this, otherwise they believe that I like to lie on my back.
See you soon
Mia Lotta