Sunday, April 12, 2015

All good things come in threes.

So I give the word to my brother The awesome Nilsson on Troublemaker Street.
Yours,
Mia Lotta


Hello people,
Today I visited the breeder moms and my little sister. Of course I brought my fridge-opener Andrea and Ralf and my brother Laurin with me.
We romped together through the woods and I showed Mia Lotta what I've learned. I'm going namely diligently to dog school and practice so that I'll be a great sport dog.
After the walk we all rested on the patio and enjoyed the sun, which has now provided for warm weather.
We have already agreed that the next time I get a visit from my sister. Finally, I have to show her where I live now.
So we hear us again.
Yours,
Nilsson
PS: As a gentleman, I have set for my little sister volunteered on the back. The child should not despair.