Thursday, April 9, 2015

Back in the puppy home

A big hello to all my fans!
On Saturday I was back in my puppy home.
After an extensive welcome, I realized that in my puppies kingdom everything has changed. It was funny to see that Mia Lotta and the others live under similar conditions as myself. In my imagination, I assumed that the little witch lives still in the puppie outlet. But no, the jumps with the confidence of the house just as I get home. We are also jointly went for a walk in the woods. This reminded me a bit of the Caribbean.
However, my little sister is a very unreliable partner. Although she should hide all the knives, scissors and similar, but she didn't do it. So the fridge-opener again stole me a part of my fur. With the fur could have been tinkering me a brother at home.





It was a great day in Nuremberg with my sister, and I hope she comes to visit me soon.
Up soon

Yours, Karlsson