Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My supervisor ...

... or perhaps you dream!!!!
From because I need a big brother to watch over me!!!!
Emil has probably not all cups in the cupboard. I need certainly no brother to watch over me. My brothers serve to measure my strength, because I can take care of myself.
But it's great to have a brother, who lives in the area, because you get sooooo many visits. Sorry, the fridge-opener forgot so mostly the camera. That's mean, that I have been looking for it some time before, that it drives the notch machine. After she is not even to take care of uploading the pictures, I have now grabbed the computer and do this job.
So here are the photos of Emil and me. The first is from one of our many woodland walks and the second of Emil's visit to trim. No, you have no pity on him. The entire pity you can send me, after all I was trimmed before Emil.


See you tomorrow
yours
Mia Lotta

PS: Tomorrow I have pictures of my last visit to Finya, who is also already some time ago and the day after there are the latest images by Karlsson, who visited me at the weekend.