Monday, January 5, 2015

I was back here with her !!!

Hi!
Today I was back at my little sister Mia Lotta.
My fridge-opener Karin brought me to her.
It was great to see my breeder-mums, Maya, Carlotta and Mia Lotta.
I believe in Maya and Carlotta the reunion was short-lived, for they saw not as happy as Mia Lotta and I raged through the living-room. But in the forest they were paying attention to us. Well, probably this is a question of age and has nothing to do with my popularity. But I have no desire to relax all day on the couch. I have pepper in the ass and wants to let off steam properly. Luckily my sister sees it the same way.
But I'm happy again went with my fridge-opener home and gather my forces in peace again.
We see and hear us The awesome Emil on Troublemaker Street
PS: Meanwhile you can find my siblings and me at Lucie's Database
Thank you Lucie for your great work!!!!