Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My name is ...

... bunny!
No, of course not! I am still The awesome Karlsson on Troublemaker Street. Even though I could certainly apply for a job as the Easter Bunny. But I'd then be terminated just before my grand entrance, because I visually then again a West Highland White Terrier moving closer.
The breeder-mums currently debating, whether my mom had also so large ears in my age.
But you can be happy you form an opinion itself. The handsome young man with bunny ears I am.
               Photos are under the copyright of our puppy owners and may copied /reused only with their permission.
      and here is a series of images of mom when she was my age.
I find that Mom can not deny that I am her son.
Bye for now
Your Karlsson

Thanks to Ute, Jörg and Kathrin for many photos.