Friday, February 6, 2015

I have it again!!!

Hi people!
Carlotta's fridge-opener and I won for the second time in a row the trophy for the most active exhibitors of the KfT local group of Nuremberg.
In 2014, I was shown 24 times at inland and abroad. Total 23 times I got excellent, therefore  14 times in conjunction with the first place in my class. Five times I was the best female (BOS) and I was additionally elected three times Best of Breed (BOB). On the show of the OG Munich, I was shortlisted under the five best low-legged terriers and at Werratal I was the best low-legged terrier and 3rd Best in Show. Also, I was able to finish my Czech Junior Champion and  on my 2nd Birthday I got Club Winner Slovenia.




Let's see how successful my exhibition year in 2015 will be. Hopefully I can finish some of my begun championstitle.