Thursday, February 12, 2015

News of my children

Even if they are scattered to the winds, so my sons send me regular photos and messages.
On my little girl, I can keep an eye when I come visit Maya and Carlotta. However, I am not quite agree with her behavior. But it is very difficult to recover the error of Education from Maya and Carlotta in short time. Of course, the two will take the next opportunity and deny that they educate my daughter wrong, but I am sure that my little girl effeminate at the two. Yes, you read that right. I find that my daughter should be promoted more in the development of their temperament, so she should not too good. Finally, I got a Westiegirl and no Golden Retriever bitch on the world and from a decent Westiegirl is expected TEMPERAMENT and it can be a Westie never have enough.
But before I forget, here are a few photos of my children.
Photos are under the copyright of the owners of our puppies and us and may not be copied /reused without their and our permission.
My children Emil and Mia Lotta wanted today tell of their meeting yesterday, but I have now simply been urging me times. As a mother, that's fine and the young guns can be patient and wait until tomorrow.