Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Help! URGENTLY WANTED!!!!

I have a problem. No, it has nothing to do with Carlotta or Maya. The two I have wrapped around my paw.
If funny things continue in my mouth, then I can not eat soon. My brothers told me about my smartphone that it is similar to them. So I thought I fold a search alert here.
URGENTLY WANTED!!!!
DENTIST DO NOT BE AFRAID OF SMALL WESTIES!
ARE YOU FEELING ADDRESSED, THEN YOU SHOULD READ!
MY THREE BROTHERS AND I NEED THE BASIS OF A TOOTH BECAUSE OF INEXPLICABLE WASTAGE (Yes, our teeth fall out! Every day there are more teeth that we are missing.), EACH NEED ITS OWN DENTAL PROSTHESIS! (Finally, I would like to have my own denture. If it is cheaper, less denture, then the boys should have one to share.)
GOOD OFFERS, PLEASE SEND IMMEDIATELY TO US!
FINALLY, WE WANT NOT STARVE !!!
Yours
Mia Lotta
PS: So you see how happy I am with Carlotta. Here is the photo evidence.