Friday, February 13, 2015

Mia Lotta and me

Hi people!
On Wednesday Mia Lotta visited me and looked at my home, my toys and my daily walk. I also inspected and cleared the bags by my breeder-mum.
My breeder-mums brought the two spoilsport with them. Maya and Carlotta were paying attention, that we do not run around wildly through my living-room.
However, the supervisor would have to stay at home, because I can decide what is allowed in my home myself. If you want to know what's allowed in my home, I have a great book tip for you:
Everything is allowed?
  or:
Always good that creates no!
of Nele Moost
Hopefully read my Kühlschranköffner here not with, otherwise they know that for me the megalomania has broken out. This is probably a contagious disease, because Mia Lotta has it also.
It was an exciting, entertaining and beautiful afternoon, which we all enjoyed.
See you soon 
Emil