Thursday, January 15, 2015

Why????

Hi peoples!
I really do not understand why I have to go to dog school.
Supposedly I can learn a lot there that tell fridge-opener.
So I have my doubts and the visit there was only tolerable because I had seen
Emil again and was allowed to play with the other dogs. (There are no photos unfortunately!)
So once again for all and to read. I NEED NO DOGS SCHOOL !!!!
I CAN EVERYTHING AND MORE STUPID THINGS I LEARN FROM MY BROTHERS ANF THE BIGS!!!!!
Fortunately the lady of the dog school recognized immediately. (She said that the breeder-mums socialized us really great, she knows unfortunately also different.) So we had
also do not comical seat! -down! -exercises. It is really completely unnecessary, if I want to sit, then I know how to do it and if I do not want to sit down, then I won't do it. The same is true for space. Finally, I am a Westie and can determine about me. I need NOBODY for my education.
But playing with the other dogs, Emil and I enjoyed it. I will look at the
school again next week. But the nice lady should not do funny exercises with me, then I will not go there.
Greetings
Mia Lotta