Saturday, January 3, 2015

Such a disappointment...

... because of I can go back to the show. The fridge-opener promised me that I see my breeder-mom and my brother today again.
So I was looking forward to my comeback. Good girl, I let me trim and this morning then I jumped out of bed on time also. Finally, one might indeed not be late on such a day.
But what can I tell you. Shortly after Nuremberg, as I was just about to make myself comfortable in the car, suddenly a red light lit up. My set of wheels had no desire to take me to Brno. Instead, I had to freeze off the paws next to the Highway 6, while waiting for the breakdown service.
Here is the photo of my ruptured comeback.
Luckily we are all well and why me, the car has let down, I find out on Monday. Luckily my children and their fridge-opener have already send uplifting words today. New photos of my gang I show you tomorrow.